At Symetrics Limited, we believe that every member of the business shares the responsibility for quality and quality improvement. Therefore:
- Company managers, engineers and technicians through their own practices and standards will endeavour to lead by example. They will give complete commitment and allocate the necessary resources to the quality policies and programmes initiated.
- Everyone has the scope to contribute to continuous quality improvement. Those taking initiatives will generate effective conditions for staff to participate creatively in the design, implementation and review of improvement activities.
- We will compare our performances with those of competitors sharing the benchmark data with all relevant staff within the business.
Quality processes and controls will be implemented in a systematic and planned way across the business to allow us to consistently:
- Exceed our customers’ expectations by ensuring appropriate two-way communications are maintained to enable us to fully understand and fulfil their requirements;
- Set measurable targets to monitor our achievement toward pre-determined objectives;
- Evaluate our performance against these targets to identify progress;
- Provide appropriate resources and a suitable working environment;
- Monitor, audit and review our systems to identify areas to continually improve performance.
To accomplish this objective, Symetrics has established, documented, implemented and maintains an effective Quality Management System within its Integrated Management System (IMS) which is aimed at “getting it right first time” rather than “inspecting poor quality out (when poor quality has already occurred)”.
Our aim is delight our customers and develop relationships with all suppliers, internal and external, working in partnership to meet all supply chain requirements to provide significant success within the quality policy.
Symetrics does however, recognise that our staff members are the single most important resource in the achievement of this policy and so we encourage a positive and open culture by providing development, training, communication and education ensuring that everyone is empowered to contribute using a wide range of methods and media.